Now that the holiday season is in full swing, we will be entertaining family and friends more often. so it is time to grab the recipes that are guaranteed to impress. This is is something simple to do and is always a big hit. Don’t tell anyone how ridiculously easy it is to make. Feel free to add other ingredients such as sausage / fried potatoes to make it your own. Let me know how it came out!
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 slightly beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375
- Fry bacon till crispy
- Mix eggs and 1/3 cup of milk (add salt / pepper to taste) Stir in bell peppers and onions. Pour in a skillet and let eggs start to firm up. Do not over scramble the eggs.
- Unroll and separate the dough. On a pre greased pie form, lay triangles in a circle with the short side pointing in. It is ok if the dough overlaps some.
- Place a half strip of bacon on each triangle . Next spread half the cheese on the widest part of the dough. Egg mixture on top of the cheese, and of course we will need another layer of cheese on top.
- Fold over the pointy part of the dough and tuck it underneath the wider part. Brush with remaining milk and bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with more cheese the last 5 minutes of bake time if desired.