6 – Jalapeño’s
2 – Serrano Peppers
1 – Green Bell Pepper
2 – Pobano Peppers
1 – Medium Onion
2 – Garlic Cloves
– Slice and seed (*optional) peppers
– Coarsely cut all ingredients (makes it easier when u put it in the food processor)
– Puree all ingredients in food processor until reaching desired consistency.
– Add salt and pour into an air tight jar. Put the lid on and let it sit at room temperature for two weeks.
– Every few days you will need to open the lid to let out the built up gases.
-Go grab a cold one, it is quitting time.
*Leaving the seeds in the Jalapeño’s will increase the heat.
Part Two is right here